Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated by Handy Andy Pandy
Rejuvenated, a photo by Handy Andy Pandy on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Cooling off on a hot summer day.

Note: Anyone who lives in Melbourne will be able to tell you it was actually freezing when I took this, given that it's autumn. I was also standing in my underwear on my windy balcony, and I didn't think to use warm water (instead opting for ice-cold pain-water). Holy hell it was cold. And I poured a full 4 litres of water over my head 3 times until my girlfriend got the shot I wanted.

~ Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Tumblr ~

1 comment:

Handy Andy Pandy said...

Wow, I'm honoured and humbled that you posted about my photo! I really appreciate it, I'm sitting here smiling like a goofy kid. Cheers for brightening my day :D

My Flickr | My Site