Friday, January 21, 2011

Glowing


Glowing
Originally uploaded by Stuart Stevenson
Self Portrait Thursdays

Sometimes you just need to stand back and watch what the world is throwing at you...

This was taken as I was on my way home from a very enjoyable and productive early morning's photography at the beginning of December... I thought I was done, but as the sun came up over the trees, it caught the freezing fog, and cast a warm glow across the landscape...

I've been working on giving my website a long overdue face lift... it's almost done and I've got it up and running, I still have a few little tweaks to make, but it's more or less complete www.zerogravity.me.uk

Stuart Stevenson

Thank you for sharing this self portrait with us Stuart. The glow across the landscape is gorgeous.

No comments: