Tuesday, February 08, 2011

There are signs everywhere

Monochrome Monday's

Another one of my favorite seascape sign...well, my only seascape sign. I wish I could have seen the other side of the sign to see what it was all about. I'm guessing it just marks these rocks at higher tides, though maybe it is a Yield sign for seals and other wildlife? Perhaps they have a whole system of traffic control that we're not even aware of? Naw, probably not. :) Again, black and white suited this gray day best.

Aaron Eakin

Thank you Aaron for sharing this image with us in the Monochrome Monday's theme. Love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what the photographer wrote along with their photo. Thanks for including that in the post.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic b&w image! I often wonder what these signs say as well,lol!

Congratulations to the photographer of this image.